Workshops can be designed for 1, 2 or 3 days customised to the needs of the organisation. Prices will vary accordingly. They include sessions on understanding what makes us tick and tools to make us ‘tick’ better:
- neuroplasticity- how the brain adapts to the changing environment
- psychological and physiological response to stress and pressure
- mindfulness relaxation to counter stress response
- tools for changing behaviour sustainably
- how to overcome resistance to change
- making progress with our own private goals
- improving relationships with challenging people and significant others
- brain nutrition and exercise
- developing creativity
They can be organised in-house or in a new environment.
Number of participants can be up to 24 persons.
Please contact Mary Sharpe to discuss specific requirements and costs.